Friday, February 5, 2010

My Expectations for Web Design

I expect to learn a lot more about computers (especially the macintosh) in his course. I know this course will be a bit difficult but i know i can manage if i try. i want to learn all the new types of programs a computer has to offer. If i can, i would like to master them all. I want to be able to learn the programs and the type of advantages and disadvantages hey have.
I expect my teacher to stay motivated and continue to teach us well. I expect them to finish teaching us what they want to know.i also expect them to show and treat all students with respect (that is, if the student also shows respect to them as well).
I expect my peer to know when to keep their mouths shut and listen. I also expect them to be respectful to others.
I expect myself to be on task with my work. I'm going to do my work and try to be the best student i can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment