I opened up both firefox and safari to see the differences and similarities of my page on both browsers. So far, here are my results.
similarities:
Almost everything I see on my page, using both browsers, are very similar. The placing of all my links seem to all be in the same place. When I click on my labs, they seem to come out all the same to. Watching both of my pages on both browsers, it's very hard to find any differences at all.
differences:
As typed above, finding any differences on my page, using both browsers. The only thing i really notice is that on firefox, my page is slightly bigger. If you look very closely, i also notice that on firefox, some of my labs come out looking a tad bit brighter. Safari on the hand looks a little bit duller. It might just be me though but it's what I see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment