For a long time i thought about what i really want to be. It hard to chose because there are so many choices out there. I have chosen my goal to be someone who works in video producting. I want to be able to create the special effects that you see in the movies. I want to be able to make my working career worth while. If i can do that, I know that i am well on my way to accomplish that goal.
Technology can help me a lot in my future career. If I actually become a video producer, i will be able to work with technology for as long as i wish. I took multimedia last year and it helped me understand the basic on how to make video. I was able to learn how to add certain effects to a picture. I learned how to edit a picture and well as distort its shape. I even had the chance to make a small add with music. Learning these types of things in school now will help me build my foundation to a strong career later. I know i can make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment